Bots (robots) are characters that are managed by a special clients which allows them to perform automatic operations. Generally speaking, bots are not allowed. Under special circumstances, it's possible (but not common) to run a friendly bot that is fun or useful to players. Friendly bots have to be authorized by the "Group Holding Power" before they may connect to the server. Like TMW, friendly bots should be free software.
- Stands in the General Store in Hurnscald. Allows players to purchase items added by other players for sale.
- Stands in the General Store in Hurnscald. It is designed to be as fair as possible, and offers nice options to players.
- Sits in the theatre. It is used as a substitute for the missing guild support. In order to use it you have to be invited to an existing player group or guild who has it's own channel.When you want to create your own group, ask Frost for more information, in game, on Forum (pm to Frost), or on IRC (irc://irc.themanaworld.org/themanaworld). This bot was brought to TMW courtesy of The Phoenix Council and written by Jero.
- Sat in Hurnscald responding to certain words or smilies with smilies.
- Stood in the General Store in Hurnscald. It allowed players to purchase items added by other players for sale.