Guide Into Making Custom Mobs
Revision as of 18:00, 27 January 2011 by Alige
Info: All of these infos are taken from here: .
- ID: The mob's id.
- Name: This first name is the Data Base name. When you use @spawn/@summon and you know the name of the mob, but not the ID, type this name instead.
- JName: This is the name the server shows. There's another way to change it.
- LV: The level of the mob.
- HP: The number of health points of the mob
- SP: The number of Spell Points of the mob.
- EXP: EXP granted by the mob.
- JEXP: Example of the number of EXP the mob gives.
- Range1: The range of the mob attack. If set to 1 or 2, it will be a melee attack. If it is 3 or more, than it will be set to ranged.
- ATK1: Minimum attack of the mob.
- ATK2: Maximum attack of the mob. If no maximum attack is defined here, the minimum attack will count as the absolute attack.
- DEF: Defense of the mob (100 def = Invulnerability below 8,000 attack). Watch out, only melee/ranged attacks, but generally direct hits attacks are drastically reduced.
- MDEF: Magic defense of the mob (100 mdef = golden thief bug effect below 9,000 magic attack).
- STR: Strengh of the mob.
- AGI: Agility of the mob. This also defines the mob flee rate.
- VIT: Vitality of the mob.
- INT: Intelligence of the mob.
- DEX: Dexterity of the mob. This also defines the mob hit rate.
- LUK: Luck of the mob. This also defines the mob perfect dodge/lucky flee/perfect flee/lucky dodge rate.
- Range2: Maximum range for skills.
- Range3: Sight limit of the mob. If set to 1000 or beyond, the mob will follow you all over the map if it is aggressive.
- Scale: 0 if it is Small, 1 if it is Medium, 2 if its Large.
- Race: 0 if it is Formless, 1 if it is Undead, 2 if it is Animal, 3 if it is Plant, 4 if it is Insect, 5 if it is Fish, 6 if it is Demon, 7 if it is Human, 8 if it is Angel, 9 if it is Dragon.
- Element: This is the tricky part. The element number has 2 parts, lets call them X and Y. X is the level of the element and Y is the element number.
Table of X
|Level of X||Level of element|
Table of Y
|Level of Y||Element|
- Mode: This defines how the mob behaves.
Table of different behaviors
|2||Picks up loot|
- Can move: Monster moves by itself on the map.
- Picks up loot: Picks up items that are on the ground.
- Aggro: When it sees you, it follows then attacks you.
- Assists: If you hit this mob, others like it will come to attack you.
- Sensor: Changes target while attacking if aggressive.
- Boss: Special flag that makes the mob immune to certain stuff such as for example poison.
- Plant: Always receives 1 damage from stuff.
- Can attack: Everyone, with a few exceptions, has this. Only prevents normal attacks, not skills.
- Detector: Can see hidden players. Insects, Demons, and Bosses automatically receive this.
- Change chase: When the mob is chasing a player and it passes nearby another player, it will switch targets and hit this other player. Note this only applies if the new player is withing attack range, it won't change it's chase-path to another player!
- Angry: These mobs are "hyper-active". They will attack automatically the closest player while they are following someone else. They also have skill states : "follow" and "angry" (instead of "chase"/"attack") when they pick a new target by their own (ie: not when they change targets due to being attacked). If attacked even once, they loose their Angry mode.