|Starting Location||005-4 Under Snake Pit|
|Reward||EXP and 100 Boss Points|
What To Do:
- The map has 4 red and 4 blue "lightning" pillars which mark out 2 equal sized zones on opposing sides of the map
- The fight itself is designed to encourage cooperation, coordination, and puzzle elements
- Once started, the first round spawns a set number of electrical mobs in corresponding red and blue colors
- A colored mob can only be killed in the zone of the same color without inflicting additional damage to the player
- So a blue must be killed in the blue zone. if killed in the red zone, it will inflict damage to the players in the vicinity
- Each player also has a color assigned....they must take the mobs of the same color
- So, blue player takes blue mob to blue zone to kill
- Next, the mobs must be killed in equal waves
- so, if you have 2 blue and 2 red, when you kill a blue there is now an imbalance and a red must be killed to compensate
- while the imbalance is active, additional damage is dealt
- the zone in between the two colored zones is a neutral zone where healers may sit and heal both sides
- if a red player and a blue player stand within x tiles of each other (2 tiles at last test), they inflict additional damage to each other
- before the start of each round, the players are randomly assigned a color
- so you could be red for round 1, blue for round 2, and blue for round 3
- it is important not to be within the zone for an opposing color or you will take additional damage
- 4 red and 4 blue "lightning" pillars making 2 equal opposing sides of the map.
- Made for level 80 + 3 waves (levels).
- At first 2 of each color, then 4 and lastly 8.
- Reward 100 Boss Points.
- EXP depending on how much monsters you kill with your friends
- 100 Boss Points (they are useless for now)