From The Mana World
If i want to fill the page "Temple of light" what should i include, story ? graphics ? location ? or is just a written concept ? --Axltrozz
- Please sign your comments using --~~~~. Write about the temple of light what you want. Eventually we'll need a location, description, concept art, etc. but you can make a start with anything. --BjÃ¸rn 02:08, 6 March 2007 (CET)
For some of these things I think I'll just make a template and that way get rid of wanted pages. I'll also make a stub category and template and add them all to it. It does seem a bit useless, but it'll help because then you'll at least be able to only fill in the blank and anyone can do that. Arenlor 02:02, 26 October 2007 (CEST)
From Special pages
- Categorize uncategorized pages.
- (Let to) Translate the wiki in other languages. (when it's possible to translate, see Special:WithoutInterwiki)
- Need to protect some pages? (see Special:ProtectedPages)
- Check the unused templates.
- Associate the uncategorized templates with a category.
- Is it possible to check the last login of the users? And maybe delete the oldest?
- Try to improve the popular pages.
- Is the dead-end-pages really a problem?
- I've fixed all the double-redirects pages.
- I've fixed all the redirects.
--Luca1189 15:19, 12 December 2009 (UTC)