Dev talk:Git repository
Some thoughts in general
General thoughts of mine (in)directly linked to the Git move.
- I'd like to keep this page after the move from Subversion is done, having it as a general page describing Git and the repositories this project uses.
- I think it would be beneficial to split the cloning section in two parts, one for ordinary source wanters and one for devs with commit access. (I would already have done this if I wasn't so unfamiliar with Git.)
- I'm going to move around the content on all the dependencies/getting source/compiling/setting up pages here on the wiki. It's a bit fractured and hard to know where to look at the moment. I'll do this after the move to Git is complete, unless you want to keep it the way it is now. (I'll try to reuse the current pages as much as possible, only moving the content.)
- The http://themanaworld.org/links.php page is quite outdated. Maybe create a wiki page link to use instead.
- This file could be removed as well: http://themanaworld.org/svn-tutorial.txt (and this Git article can be linked to instead). - Kess 11:58, 13 November 2008 (CET)
Handler for git:// urls
Working With Git
should link to Working With Git page