Legacy:Agostine The Tailor
|Starting Location||020-2 North of Nivalis|
|Redoable||No, only once|
What To Do:
- In Nivalis talk to Agostine, bring him 1 Iron Potion and he'll give you 500 GP as a reward.
- The Tailor will now offer to make some fashionable Winter Gloves], and for that he will need some White Fur.
- Collect furs until he accepts the quality (he may go through a lot of them, sometimes over 30) and you are given your gloves for a fee of 15,000 GP.
- He will now offer to make a pair of matching Fur Boots, in the same manner as above. You will need a regular pair of Boots in addition to extra furs, and 15,000 GP more.
- When you reach Level 60, if you see Agostine again, he will discuss with you another project. This is further discussed in Agostine's Dream Dress Quest. Look at that page for information regarding it.
- There is a 1 in 30 chance that Agostine will accept the White Fur for both the Winter Gloves and the Fur Boots.
- Fluffies are much more easier to kill than Mogguns as your source of White Fur if you are low level, as are Polletts.
- Boots can be given by Aidan and Ishi, or can be hunted from Red Slimes.
- Each time Agostine rips a White Fur, you will receive 10 EXP as compensation.
Iron Potions are dropped by:
- Spiky Mushroom (8%)
White Fur are dropped by:
Boots are dropped by:
- Red Slime (2.5%)