From The Mana World
|Starting Location||029-3 Candor Island|
What To Do:
- Go to the Hurnscald South dock and enter the Candor ferry. Get off at Candor and head North East along the path, heading North at the path near Valon. Enter the cave, that is just behind Knitra the Traveler. Walk to the top of the cave, and you will find Parua, who you need to talk to.
- To host Candor, someone needs to pay 20,000GP. If you just want to join a battle, you can sit down in the cave and wait until it starts. If you are the one hosting, first invite a lot of people to come with you, enter the cave with your friends, and they are all there, talk to Parua.
- Once the battle begins, people outside that cave cannot join after it started.
- You can pay an additional 3,000 GP to have Parua make a global announcement to invite more people. If you don't, the battle will start immediately.
- Parua can make announcements 5, 10, or 15 minutes in advance - it's recommended to use this feature as most people join after seeing an announcement.
- Kill all the monsters you can. The goal of this game is to stay alive as long as possible. This is not easy, and that's why you need as many people as possible.
- When you will reach level 2200, all the monsters will die and you will win 100 Boss Points. The map is now open to everyone again.
- This is a mini-game that you do with a lot of friends, you can't just try it on your own.
- There needs to be at least 5 people in the cave to start this mini-game.
- 100 Boss Points (only when you survive until level 2200)
- EXP given by mobs you've killed along the fight
- 20,000 GP, (+3,000 GP for the timer)