Legacy:Crypt Second Boss Quest
|Reward|| 50 Boss Points |
50 Daily Points
|Cost|| 3 Souls|
5 Diseased Hearts
3 Undead Eyes
2 Undead Ears
In the Crypt Second Boss Quest, General Razha is the second out of three monsters fought in the "Boss Quests".
What To Do:
- Enter the Crypt and head towards the Sub-Basement Level 3. Enter into the chamber before Sub-Basement Level 3 chamber in Sub-Basement Level 2. This chamber is full of candles, and it has a room in it. Enter it.
- Go to the book and perform the ritual.
- Defeat General Razha and all the monsters spawned.
- Note The quest has a timer. If you don't finish in time more monsters will spawn.
- You need at least two 90+ warriors to do this quest.
- At the first wave there will be Skeletons and Lady Skeletons. In next waves there will be Fallens and Zombies.
- Don't be in the center of the room. Stay at the sides of wall or at corners. You can divert the mob and attack.
- If you get out of sight, they would not chase you.
- The quest is good for grinding experience and to earn Boss Points, Daily Points