Legacy Aidan And Ishi's Monster Points
|Starting Location||029-1 Legacy Candor Island|
What To Do:
- Aidan and Ishi are to your right as you exit the starting room.
- Talk to Aidan, and he will register you for monster points.
- Collect monster points automatically by killing monsters.
- Talk with Ishi whenever you want to exchange these points for random items.
- The earlier you sign up, the more monster points you will be able to get. That means more items.
- Not all monsters give monster points, such as plants.
- The rewards will always be of the same type (see list below), regardless of the number of monster points you have saved up or which level your character has.
- The number of monster points required is raised by one with each exchange.
- Many of the items you get are useful in Quests or as Magic supplies, such as Spells, but some of the items have no use other than being sold for GP, or keeping for nostalgic reasons.
- Monster points are also required for the War Magic quest, so remember to have 21,000 monster points with you when you plan to commence and complete that quest.
Points per Kill and Point Rewards