The Graveyard is large place located to the South West of Hurnscald. It's full of aggressive monsters and one of the best areas for players to level up.
There are three ways to get to the graveyard.
- The simplest way is the talk to Dyrin The Traveller. It costs 2000 GP but she will teleport you directly to the Graveyard.
- Costfree and less time consuming way is to make Orange Hitchhiker's Towel and use it to teleport directly to the Graveyard. Remember that towels need a recharge time of 20 minutes.
- If you want to go by foot from Hurnscald West Entrance, you can use the portals. Open your SOC (social box), and then select NAV (navigation). Start heading West, and follow these directions: go to Woodland [24 62] and then to Woodland [49 104], Woodland [13 55], Woodland Swamp [59 101], Swamp [19 66] and then go NorthWest where you find the Graveyard. The Graveyard also has Styx the Traveller there. Register with him so that you can teleport to the Graveyard directly.
It is still a mystery of how undead came into existence. One thing we do have though is a list of mysterious gravestones with names engraved on them. For more information, look at the Gravestones page.
There are various monsters in Graveyard.
- Vampire Bats Scattered throughout the Graveyard.
- Grass Snakes Commonly found near Caretaker's home. There are only two of them.
- Lady Skeletons Commonly found and have good spawn rate.
- Skeletons Commonly found and have good spawn rate.
- Spectres Mostly found outside the Graveyard near Caretaker's home. Can be found sometimes inside too.
- Wisps Mostly found outside the Graveyard near Caretaker's home. Can be found sometimes inside too.
- Poltergeists Mostly found outside the Graveyard near Caretaker's home. Can be found sometimes inside too.
- Fallen Mostly found around and inside the Crypt, to the West of the Graveyard.
The map of the Graveyard is useful for new players. The number of skeletons and lady skeletons given in map are approximate, and don't include other monsters.