The Snake Pit is located in the Tulimshar desert, to the East. It is appropriately named. It is a pit with more snakes than a player can handle. It was designed to torture the player...to really test their limits, so that when they finally succeeded, all they needed was minor brain surgery to remove the clots, and they had their reward of finding Pachua.
It is rumoured that John Lennon sang about it when he wrote Imagine. One verse supposedly went:
"Imagine there's no wiki
Enough to make you cry
More snakes than options
It's easier to die."
To get to the snake pit, follow these directions:
- You will travel South from the Tulimshar Ferry, all the way to the Sandstorm Desert, just past Lieutenant Dausen.
- Head SouthEast, until you reach Stewen, who guards the entrance.
- There are many entrances to the Snake Pit, but here is one for now. Head South, and then take the next South exit, and head East. You will come to the first exit which is facing North. Enter there. I will use this as a starting point for the directions, but there are many other ways to the Snake Pit.
Directions to Pachua
- Travel North and East, around the rocks to the next Northerly exit. Enter it.
- From this map go straight through to the exit Northerly from there. Here you can refresh your health or other points if you need to. You will notice that there is only one other exit. Take that one.
- From this point, head West. Take the Southern path around, and head back up with it, and you will see an island of rock, with an exit point in it. Take this point.
- Follow this path down to the South, avoiding the many Mountain Snakes, and head West to the next entry point. Enter there.
- Follow this cave to the end, in a Northerly fashion. There is once again only one exit, and many Snakes. Take the exit.
- Enjoy some peace! You made it past the snakes. You are now in the vicinity of Pachua's Tribe. Feel free to look around safely. There are two caves that lead to Pachua's Tribe, and the far West cave winds around to Pachua.