Legacy Wedding Tulimshar
|Starting Location||021-2 Government Building of Tulimshar|
|Reward||2 Wedding Rings|
- From the pier of Tulimshar, go left to a building with 3 doors.
- Of course, your fiance needs to be with you. The man has to pay the rings, let's hope he is a true gentleman! After buying the 2 wedding rings for 100 GP, the future husband gives one of the wedding rings to his bride.
- After the long dialog with Estard, each young married needs to wear his wedding ring and to go to one of the delimited area. There, each one has to say: "marry [fiance]" where [fiance] is the person you want to marry.
- That's it, when you agreed together, you are married! Congratulations!
- Still at the same place, ask for a divorce. Your partner doesn't necessarily need to be online.
- Pay 500 GP/level to get divorced.
- You can now marry yourself once again.
- This is only a game, this isn't serious!
- If someone doesn't want to be married, leave them alone, don't insist. Everyone has their own choices.
- Don't use colored words when saying: "marry [fiance]".
- 2 Wedding Rings
- 100 GP to get married
- 500 GP/level to get divorced
Warning to Manaplus users: A Manaplus-TMW server incompatibility prevents the "marry" declaration to be correctly handled when you use colored text. Set your text color to default before marrying.