Lora Tay The Legendary Seamstress
|Starting Location||010-2 Dimond's Cove|
|Prerequisites||Agostine The Tailor|
|Redoable||No, only once|
|Reward|| New, cropped or lengthened clothes,|
|Cost||1 Bottle of Water|
Lora Tay is an outstanding seamstress. Her reputation has spread outside Argaes up to the whole Mana world. As many other creative persons, she has a strong personality and isn't easy to get on with as you can see when you come and see her at first. She has a very strict conception of tailoring so she had issues with other clothe-makers, such as Agostine The Tailor. However, she is not short minded and is able to recognize quality work when she sees it.
What To Do
- Agostine The Tailor quest is pre-requisite, complete it first.
- With a Bottle Of Water, Winter Gloves and Fur Boots in your inventory (equipped or not doesn't matter), head to Dimond's Cove. To get there, head south of Hurnscald. Head west at the end, at the T intersection, then follow the road all the way past the bends, until you come across a large building on the left. Go up to the third floor to find Lora Tay (on the right).
- Ask her "Can you make fur boots, like Agostine?" and then tell her "Actually, he also made me gloves...".
- Stop her cough by giving her a Bottle of Water: "Here, have a bottle of water...".
- Bottles Of Water can be filled up or bought at a reasonable price in Hurnscald or Tulimshar.
- Bottles Of Water are dropped by:
- Lora Tay will now craft or adjust some clothes, see below.
- 50,000 EXP
- 1 Bottle of Water
|Short Tank Top (+2 Defense)||5 Cotton Cloths||1,000 GP|
|Tank Top (+2 Defense)||6 Cotton Cloths||1,000 GP|
|Silk Robe (+5 Defense)||150 Silk Cocoons||10,000 GP|
|Desert Hat (+3 Defense)|| Cotton Headband
3 Cotton Cloths
|Short Tank Top (+2 Defense)||1 Tank Top (+2 Defense)||100 GP|
|Tank Top (+2 Defense)||1 Cotton Shirt (+2 Defense)||100 GP|
|Mini Skirt (+4 Defense)||1 Skirt (+4 Defense)||100 GP|
|Cotton Shorts (+4 Defense)||1 Cotton Trousers (+4 Defense)||100 GP|
|Cotton Shirt (+2 Defense)|| 1 Cotton Cloth
1 Tank Top (+2 Defense)
|Tank Top (+2 Defense)|| 1 Cotton Cloth
1 Short Tank Top (+2 Defense)
|Skirt (+4 Defense)|| 1 Cotton Cloth
1 Mini Skirt (+4 Defense)
|Cotton Trousers (+4 Defense)|| 1 Cotton Cloth
1 Cotton Shorts (+4 Defense)
|Sorcerer Robe (Color)|| 1 Sorcerer Robe (Color)
2 Colored Cotton Cloths
If you have completed the above quest, Lora will be able to craft new clothes or adjust the size of them. Note that cropping and lengthening works on both undyed and dyed clothes, but she only crafts undyed clothes. When you have a Sorcerer Robe, Lora will also propose to enhance it with a line of a different color.
What To Do:
- Talk to Lora Tay and ask her to make you something such as a Silk Robe.
- Bring her what she asks for to make the equipment.
Cotton Cloths dropped By:
Silk Cocoons are dropped by:
Colored Cotton Cloths are available from
- Cotton Cloths can be dyed at Selim The Dyer