This article contains information for players or people interested in playing on the Legacy server. If you are looking for information for the non-legacy game, go here... The Mana World.
Warning: The information provided may be different to the normal server.
See also the Legacy Portal
This article is for reference purpose
The features described in this article are already implemented in the game. The article should describe how a certain aspect of the game currently works. You may of course edit this article to improve the description of the circumstances. Your opinions or improvement suggestions about the described aspects themself are of course appreciated, too. But please put these on the discussion page of this article to keep facts and fiction separated.
The Travelers are a group of magicians that will gladly assist you in quickly travelling to a myriad of locations all over the world – for a fee that varies based upon the destination. In order to travel to another location via this method, you must have already visited that area and talked to the traveler there.
Talk to the first Traveler you see, and continue to talk to every Traveler you meet elsewhere in the game. When you communicate with another Traveler, they can create a link and you can teleport between them.
They will say :
"Uplink set, you can now return to this spot for a fee."
"where you like to go?"
You can use them as a destination or departure point.
Keep in mind that they will offer you a list of Travelers, but if you have not made a link between them by visiting them both, they will tell you that you can't travel until you have done so. You will not be charged for it.
The Travelers will teleport you, as your towel does, but for a fee.
If you can't find a Traveler, you can't use them as a destination.
You can go from a Traveler to another and even go to a third, from the moment you pay the travel price there is no restriction on how much you use their services, other than running out of money.
* Head South from the ferry.
* Go through the first gate.
* Look to your left.
* Head South from the Town Centre.
* Go through the first portal.
* Look to your right.
* Head North from the Ferry.
* Go West (and around) when you see Angela.
* Head out the West gate.
* Go Southwest down the cobblestones.
* Go South past the lamps, through the fences on each side.
* Look left.
* Use the directions to get to Pachua
* From the ferry, head Northeast along the path.
* Go North at Valon.
* Follow the river West from the Old Wizard's
* From the Old Wizard's
house, follow the track to the path.
* Head East.
* Stay on the East path.
* Continue East until you reach Sherman.
* Head East from Soul Menhir.
* Take the first path to the South.
* At the corner, go East.
* Go South, off the path.
* Follow the directions to Blossom
* From Blossom, take the cave just above her.
* Follow the cave to the East.
* Stay on the path all the way to the North.
* At the end fork, go East. Follow it around.
Blue Sage Residence
* From the Barbarian Tribe, head out of the enclosure, then Northwest.
* Go through the portal, and West along the wall on the North side.
* Follow it up and Northeast.
* Go through the portal.
* Head West then up.
* Continue West.
* Travel North at the opening.
* Follow the path around, and go through the portal into the cave.
* Head Northwest of the cave and exit.
* Head North, and the Blue Sage Residence is on the right.
* Once inside, turn left.
* From the Soul Menhir in Nivalis:
* Get onto the cobblestone path and go South.
* Continue into the snow Field map.
* Head Southwest and find the portal.
* Follow the path all the way South and around the rocks back to the North.
* Head East into the opening.
* Go North to the tribe.
|To be added when required!
More details about them
||Money - GP
||Graveyard (GY - should be Asphodel Moor)
||Moggun Cave (Out the front of the Terranite cave)
||Sage Nikolai's Mansion
The coordinates (x,y) indicate on the board where to find the traveler, not where you will be warped to.
You can find the script here