From TMW: rEvolt
|Reid||Senior Developer||Pixel Art, Scripting, Mapping, Concepts||France|
|Wushin||Senior Developer||Server Administrator, Forum Admin, Wiki Admin, Programming, Pixel Art, Mapping, Scripting||USA (Midwest)|
|4144||Senior Developer||Client Development, Server Administrator||-|
|Alige||Developer||Pixel Art, Mapping, Scripting||France|
|Chicka-Maria (Yubaba)||Developer||Music & SFX, Mapping||Canada|
|Gumi (Mekolat, Meko)||Developer||Programming, Scripting, Mapping, Wiki Administrator||Canada|
|WildX||Game Master||GM, Forum Administrator, Wiki Administrator, Community Manager, Treasurer, Lore Writing||United Kingdom|
|MrGrey||Game Master||GM, Eye candy||Canada|
|Veryape||Game Master||GM, Server Administrator||Sweden|
|Mas886 (Octer)||Game Master||GM||Spain (Catalonia)|
Structure and Roles
- The purpose of the The Mana World Team (TMWT) is to make or delegate decisions regarding the running of The Mana World.
- There are different scopes under The Mana World Team's authority. Some may require involvement of those who are not members of The Mana World Team, but have the required knowledge or experience. The Mana World Team members are pulled from the following categories of contributors:
- Developers: People working on any area of development on a regular or semi-regular basis who have earned a place on TMWT due to their many contributions.
- Game Masters: Game Masters are responsible for enforcing the rules of the game, in game. Additionally, Game Masters act as a bridge from the players to development team. All Game Masters are members of TMWT. To become a Game Master, a person must be voted in by the player community and approved by TMWT.
These roles are assigned to one or more members of TMWT who are already either Developers or Game Masters (or Advisors in special cases).
- Server Admins: Server admins are those that have SSH access to the server and are responsible for server restarts, maintenance, and the general health of the server overall. They are also responsible for giving and taking various types of access to Devs, GMs, etc.
- Forum Admins: Members of TMWT who have access to the forums' administration control panel and are responsible for the maintanance of the board.
- Wiki Admins: Members of TMWT who have full access to the Wiki and are responsible for its maintanance and editing.
- Treasurer: One member of TMWT who is responsible for managing the project's finances.
- Community Manager: Members of TMWT who have access to social media pages and are responsible for keeping directly in contact with the community, providing regular updates on all kinds of news related to the project.
Advisors are former members of TMWT (or former TMWC or GHP), who maintain an advisor role to offer insight, advice and/or periodic assistance with game decisions and development. Advisors are not part of TMWT, but they often work closesly with the Team and are granted special access or privileges to help with the project when needed.
|Username(s)||Former Position||Current roles|
|Crush||Developer, Forum Administrator||Adviser|
|Jaxad0127||Developer, Server Administrator||Adviser|
|Freeyorp101||Developer, Server Administrator||Adviser, Server Administrator|
|MadCamel (Slicer)||Developer, Server Administrator||Adviser, Server Administrator|
|Big Crunch||Game Master||Adviser|
|Silent Dawn||Game Master||Adviser|
|Jenalya||Developer, Server Administrator||Adviser|
|Cassy||Developer, Forum Administrator, Wiki Admin||Adviser|
This group includes all past and present conributors to the project. From testers to former Developers. People who help with the project casually are also listed here.