There's a higher-quality version here:
Why aren't we using it?
- The shapes of the land and such don't match. Especially Argaes. The one at the top of the article is out of date itself. — Jaxad0127 14:16, 31 July 2009 (UTC)
Far too ambious
The old world map was far too ambitious and had a number of problems with the conceptual build not matching the area /content /wiki
- Current idea is to reduce map to a smaller world map size
- Smush current content into Argaes Like land mass as it contains most of the geography we need
- Imagine these 3 on a single map (still not connected by land) World_Map
- Solidify content/wiki/maps then move on to another continent
- Create maps that are uniform and coordinated (i.e. 001-001-1 is XXX-YYY-1)
- Create Standard Overworld map size to enable future modes of travel easier by using map edges as warps
- No more digging to find that map you want just look on the overworld
- NPCs are easier to find as well
- Non-overworld maps can stay the same.