Agostine the Taylor Winter Gloves - from 1 to 100 Fur + 15000 and ONLY +3% DEF Fur Boots - analoge...
And: Miner gloves - +2% Def and 3000 (and MANY in loot!) Boots - +2% Def and 8000 (and MANY in loot too!)
Knightâ€™s Helmet (+15% Defense) 5 Iron Ores 10,000 GP Crusader Helmet (+18% Defense) 10 Iron Ores 10,000 GP Warlord Helmet (+18% Defense) 15 Iron Ores 10,000 GP
Logics? Wheare you??? It`s too many money for Winter Gloves and Fur Boots in THIS parametric! Maybi change price or parametrs???
Bow Masterâ€™s Forest Bow Idea: addition quest for create arrow and iron arrow! Give him log`s and his create arrow. Or give Nicholas the Blacksmith ore, his create tip`s for arrow and Bow Master create from tip`s and log`s Iron Arrow!
Pictures of rewards.
How do you think should we put pictures of rewards and items, that were referenced in quest description? I.e.
Aiden and Ishiâ€™s monster points
Redoable: Yes, forever
Recommended from level: 1
Start location: Tulimshar Town; at the market
What to do
- Talk to Aiden, heâ€™s standing at the gate across Elanore the Healer, heâ€™ll register you for this quest.
- Monster points are then recieved by killing monsters.
- Talk with Ishi to exchange these points for a random item (see list below).
- The earlier you sign up the more monster points youâ€™ll be able to exchange for items.
- Not all monsters give monster points.
- The rewards will always be the same, regardless of number of monster points you have saved up or which level your character has.
- The number of monster points required is raised by one with each exchange.
- Some of the items you get are useful in later quests, but most of the items have no use other than being sold for GP or keeping for nostalgic reasons.
- Currently, of all the possible items to recieve, the one you can sell to shops for most GP are the Cotton Pants (500 GP).
- File:Generic-bluepresentbox.pngâ€Ž - Blue Present Box (used in Santa's Stolen Presents quest)
- File:Generic-bugleg.pngâ€Ž - Bug Leg (used in the Action figure quest)
I wonder why Auldbels' (Woodland, west from Hurnscald) quests are not mentioned:
- bring him some herbs (cannot remember how many)
- bring him iron potion, concentration potion, some potions (3 small and 3 medium? cannot remember again)
- bring him 100 silk cocoons
Oh, it was hidden in the Magic Quests...
Need to add the new graveyard quests....Letter delivery & Bone Collecting
Article is too long
From now on could we have individual articles for each quest?
The way this page is currently laid out makes it hard to use.
I suggest it be reorganized by area and difficulty (and perhaps by subject), and include dependencies.
Also I think that Tulimshar quests and the magic quests (and magic skills) should not be treated specially, but rather each quest or quest-giver should have a separate page.
(comments above, please; feel free to use the below to mark up ideas)
- Yes, we can have multiple references to the same quest.
Tulimshar Continent (Desert? I know it has a name but nobody uses it)
- Tulimshar Quests (level 1-20 recommended)
- Sagatha's Tree (requires Magic (level 2?), (#kaflosh and block dark magic) or (bone knife and block light magic))
- Desert Well (dark magic NPC)