TMW post-Rapid Attack
Should the Rapid Attack section be removed, or kept historically for people who may wish to run their own server with it? --Sertraline 00:26, 7 April 2008 (CEST)
IMO this should be removed because the walkthrough is made for the official server and not for other servers. EJ 18:45, 11 June 2008 (CEST)
I removed the rapid attack bug section. EJlol is right, this page only reflects the current status of the official server. --kr0n05931 10:02, 20 September 2008 (CEST)
It isn't that rare - Rudolph Slimes drop them often. Unless I got really, really lucky. Hoogli 00:36, 18 April 2008 (CEST)
- Should be fixed by now. However, during the event and the long period where they dropped frequently without having a purpose so many of the cookies came into the game that they can hardly be called rare. --Crush 10:46, 18 April 2008 (CEST)
- It's become much more difficult to estimate rarity and market value for items since the Casino Bug and mistakes like this that reintroduced rare items. Add to that the new quest items and the early supply/demand problems, and the rebalancing of monster values such as drop rates, and it's even harder. It's probably safe to ignore the section on Rare Items until all these factors have reached an equilibrium, as it would be a waste of time to calculate the current values. --Sertraline 02:15, 22 April 2008 (CEST)
Difficulty of the Quests
As the difficulty much depends on the player level, perhaps some information of levels could be added? Example:
- Example Quest
- Type: One time
- Difficulty: Hard (-25), Medium (25-40), Easy (40-)
- Location: ...
I do not think Iâ€™m able to compile/give such numbers myself though... --Kess 11:45, 14 July 2008 (CEST)
- I think difficult ratings like "easy" or "hard" are too subjective. But a recommended level wouldn't hurt. --Crush 17:45, 14 July 2008 (CEST)
- Ha ha! A too easy solution for me to see. Much better than what I was trying to suggest. --Kess 18:55, 14 July 2008 (CEST)
I suggest a thief-style stat style, using Agi, Dex, and Luk. I've been playing one for a while with promising success since I have figured out the distribution to be the most effective. They would use the current fast weapons, being Knife though Dagger, then Short Sword. Bows could be used with the stats.
But I have played many MMOs and I never really liked the warriors always getting hit. I always played thieves that could take less hits and therefore, require less HP and healing items. (And high defense equipment)
- Luk is quite irrelevant in TMW. In the original RO Luk-based characters can only be effective when they have crit-enhancing equipment which does not exist in TMW.
- --Crush 16:55, 16 August 2008 (CEST)
These can be obtained also using Bottles of Water. Still 'Least Rare?' --Shaili
I've edited this page a bit, correcting spelling mistakes etc..
Someone also needs to rewrite the Tips section. I haven't done so because I didn't know exactly *what* I should have written.
This page should not have references about client use (keys...): only Tips and short walkthrough. There sould be a specific page about client or clients. I would prefer Clients because Wiki is intended for users and developers as well, and because Wiki is supposed to describe reality despite the petty squabblings that may happen. updated to take into account latest game improvements. (Nard 14:14, 28 May 2012 (CEST)) I think the scythe paragraph should be suppressed or replaced by a more completeone about weapons and armors related with level. Nard 16:01, 28 May 2012 (CEST)
Good work on the page
Pages for other languages
I'm unfamiliar with some of the layout for the pages, but I have some concerns. On this walkthrough page, there is a link to the game rules, but the problem is the game rules seem to be specifically in English. Is it possible to have the template able to be edited so that people who don't speak English are aware of what is expected of them, and can be treated the same as everybody else with all fairness? Thanks. DeadManWalking (talk) 10:30, 20 July 2017 (EDT)