From The Mana World
How GM grants works on rEvolt:
They look similar to TMWA, with a few exceptions listed below:
- @showgm/@hidegm status are lost on logout
- uptime, duel requests, time requests and help requests won't be logged
- New GM Class: Trusted Player (GM 1) and Support (GM 20)
- Admins can no longer hide their own GM levels
- [x] Hugo and Linus are logged, but a few others spammy, less relevant commands aren't (like duel-related and help-related ones)
"Support" (GM 20) is inheirted by all staff members. "Trusted Members" (GM 1) can use information commands.
I think the commands are pretty well divided if you look at the raw.
- Players won't be able to use @whogm, but they get @wgm back.
- All staff can use @who, jump around maps, broadcast, hide/show NPCs, see player stats and resync players
- All staff get minimal moderation commands (@kick, @mute and @unmute - but not mutearea)
- All staff can use autoloot, @monsterignore, open storage, open mail (??), and use special effects ON SELF
- Developers are able to move NPCs around, heal and revive SELF, reload NPCs (disabling them in a more definitive way if needed)
- Developers can also reset own items/stats and change own speed.
- Event Coordinators will be able to spawn clones.
- EVTC is also capable to delete drops in the ground, and change map PVP/GVG
- Event Coordinators can also spawn and make NPC talks.
- [x] Can EVTC bypass item equip restrictions? (eg. equip item with wrong level) I allowed them just in case...
- Game Masters can adjust everyone's levels, stats, speed, and also hide
- [x] Game Masters can jail (permanent or temporary), ban, block, unjail, unban (This may be moved to GM 80 if needed?)
- GMs can delete items, mute area, reset stats of anyone, dropall and storeall of anyone
- [x] GMs can retrieve account data, to know all alts of someone + email + IP + other personal information!!
- GMs can also heal/revive all, move players, change PVP on map or players, GVG/CVC control, kill monsters with drops or not, recall players, erase map drops, nuke, enable/disable skills on a map (ie. "no mages rule"), revive a map and make NPC talk.
- GMs can join any private #channel
- GMs can also see the player inventory/storage/cart item list.
- GM 80 (Community Coordinator) inheirts everything Support, Developers, Event Coordianators and Game Masters can do.
- GM 80 can also create warps, refine, repair, enable Kill-Steal, create items (bound or not), make money
- GM 80 may also revive a map, recall a whole party/guild/EVERYONE
- GM 80 can use @doom and @doommap, use effects ON OTHERS, marry and divorce players
- [x] GM 80 can change OPTIONS from Party and Players (eg. Poison), delete storage items, delete guild storage items, dissolve a guild, or change a guild leader.
- GM 80 bypass warp restrictions.
- [x] GM 99 can do everything they could before + bypass equipment restriction (So they don't have to @blvl themselves)