|Starting Location||021-2 Government Building of Tulimshar|
- From the pier of Tulimshar, go left to a building with 3 doors.
- Of course, your fiance needs to be with you. One of you needs to pay for the rings. Traditionally, the man pays to get the rings. Let's hope he is a true gentleman!
- After buying the 2 wedding rings for 100 GP from either the Wedding Officiator in the Woodland or from Estard in Tulimshar, the future husband gives one of the rings to his bride.
- After the long dialog with Estard, both of you need to wear your Wedding Rings. Then go in the delimited area. There, one has to say: "marry [fiance]" where [fiance] is the person you want to marry. (Note that only the caster needs to be in the area, the requested partner only needs to be adjacent, which can lie outside of this area.)
- That's it, when you agreed together, you are married! Congratulations!
- At the same place, you can ask for a divorce. Your partner doesn't necessarily need to be online.
- Pay 500 GP/level to get divorced.
- You are free to marry (or stay single) once again.
- This is only a game, this isn't serious!
- If someone doesn't want to be married, leave that person alone, don't insist. Everyone has their own choices.
- Don't use colored words when saying: "marry [fiance]".
- Can't find the location of your spouse in game? Try using #inzuwilt to detect if your spouse is in a near by area. (This only works if you both have your wedding rings equipped).
- 2 x Wedding Rings
- 100 GP to get married
- 500 GP/level to get divorced
Warning to Manaplus users: A Manaplus-TMW server incompatibility prevents the "marry" declaration to be correctly handled when you use colored text. Set your text color to default before marrying.