|(23 intermediate revisions by 9 users not shown)|
<b>Notice:</b> For the registration of new accounts please use the [[ Special:GameAccount|Registration]] web form. The registration from within the client is disabled.
[]The the client.
The recommended client is available on the [http://manaplus.evolonline.org/ ManaPlus website].
==The Manaplus packages==
The Mana World packages are available for many platforms. These are based on the ManaPlus client, but have a different default skin and will show up as "Manaplus" in the application menu.
* [[Image:ico-win.png]] [http://download.evolonline.org/manaplus/tmw/tmw-win32.exe <b>Windows installer (ManaPlus)</b>]
* [[IMage:ico-osx.png]] [http://download3.evolonline.org/manaplus/macosx/manaplus-lion.dmg <b>ManaPlus MacOS X package (lion)</b>]
* [[Image:ico-osx.png]] [http://download3.evolonline.org/manaplus/macosx/manaplus-snowleopard.dmg <b>ManaPlus MacOS X package (snow leopard)</b>]
* [[Image:ico-deb.png]] [http://packages.debian.org/manaplus <b>Debian package</b>]
* [[Image:ico- ubuntu.png]] [http://packages.ubuntu.com/manaplus <b>Ubuntu package</b>]
* [[Image:ico-fedora.png]] [https:// apps.fedoraproject.org/packages/manaplus <b>Fedora package</b>]
* [[Image:ico-android.png]] [https://play. google. com/store/apps/details?id=org .evolonline.beta.manaplus <b>Android App (ManaPlus)</ b>]
* [[Image:ico- gentoo.png]] [http://packages.gentoo.org/package/games-rpg/manaplus <b>Gentoo eBuild</b>]
* [[Image:ico-openbsd.png]] [http://openports.se/games/manaplus <b>OpenBSD port</b>]
* [[Image:ico-freebsd.png]] [http://www.freshports.org/games/manaplus/ <b>FreeBSD port</b>]
For packagers (or for users who're interested), the branding files can be downloaded separately:
* [[Image:ico-src.png]] [https://github.com/themanaworld/tmw-branding <b>Branding files</b> 2013-02-01]
For older versions please see [https:// github. com/ mana/ mana Mana] on [github.com Github]. Note however that these releases are no longer supported and
likely to no longer work with our server.
We no longer recommend music be installed directly, as it easily becomes out-of-date. To enable music in the client, make sure that "Download Music" is checked in the Audio tab of the Setup window.
The latest version of the ManaPlus client is developed as part of the [ http://manaplus .evolonline.org/ ManaPlus project] and is available from the [https://gitorious.org/manaplus/manaplus/ Git repositories on gitorious]. For checking out the latest development version of the client you can use the command:
git clone git://gitorious. org/manaplus/manaplus.git
For more instructions and information about other projects like the server and the dynamic data, please check our
[Git_repository| Git wiki page]].
ManaPlus is a sister project of The Mana World and the default game client.
In order to play TMW you need to register a game account and download, install and run ManaPlus.
We supply a self-fork optimized for playing The Mana World, however, you should still be able to download the original client as well.
- Download self-fork ManaPlus -
- Game Account Registration -
If you cannot or do not want to use our fork, you can
- Download the Original ManaPlus -
Note: If you have problems while registrating or troubles to get our Manaplus fork running please contact us. Please bear in mind that we do not provide support for the non-forked version; Contact ManaPlus Developers if you need support with it.