Legacy:The Illia Sisters
|Starting Location||007-1 80, 83 South Legacy Hurnscald|
Legacy Valia and Legacy Luvia are two witch sisters. You meet Valia at the south-east end of the south-hurnscald area. She tells you that "Ismuth, some dark mage we both hate." has captured her sister Luvia. and that she needs a party to deliver her. Would you, mighty adventurer, let a young lady, in the dark hands of a silly obscure mage? Your blood gets hot and you run to gather 3 of your best skilled friends to free the lady, even though she is a witch. You will discover though, that beauty and charm can horribly misled you: the bitchywitchies are trying to get your soul! This is why they cursed the waterfall and their inn so that you cannot escape, even with your best magic or items. If you are able to beat them you might bring back some of the treasures that are now useless to the unlucky ones who fell under their minions; If you fail you will make their army grow in size and power!
This is a Dungeon like quest, with seven steps. You will first have to make your way up to the inn in 4 stages. On that way you have to kill monsters in order to find one or several items which will be necessary to proceed to the next step of the quest. After entering the inn three stages of tough battles await you. After you finished in the first room of the inn there will be a "quieter" intermezzo where you can gather some items to get prepared for the last (but not the least) room where Luvia awaits you.
What To Do:
- Woods (051-1, 051-3):First investigate the region around the door and try to find a way into the cave. Monsters: Legacy Green Slimes, Legacy Log Heads, Legacy Spiky Mushrooms
- Bandits (051-3): Find Lockpicks and escape the Jail. Kill Legacy Bandit Lords to find the key of the exit door. Monsters: Legacy Spiders, Legacy Copper Slimes, Legacy Sleeping Bandits, Legacy Bandits, Legacy Bandit Lords.
- Desert (051-1): Gather 7 Legacy Sealed Souls dropped by Soul Snakes, Av0id the Soul Eaters and bring them to the Hero, for him to remove the Curse on the waterfall. Monsters: Legacy Soul Snakes, Legacy Soul Eaters.
- Illia Outside (052-1): Find the engraved stone and read it. A member of your group casts a spell to break the magic shield around the witches inn (#catalazuli). The caster has to stand perfectly still while the others gather Legacy Lazurite Crystals that appear all over the island. These Crystals have to be dropped into the area that surrounds the spell caster in order to give him the power to cast his spell. The magic drains the spell-caster's life and Demonic Spirits will attack her/him, thus he needs protection and maybe healing. Monsters: Legacy Azul Slimes, Legacy Demonic Spirits.
- Illia inn part 1: Meet Luvia (052-2): A huge amount of Demonic spirits will be spawned in three waves... fight them one by one. After that a number of very powerful Witch Guards will try to get you. Defeat them and you will be able to proceed. Monsters: Legacy Demonic Spirits, Legacy Witch Guards (number increases with quest level).
- Illia inn part 2 (052-2): Note that you can find there items, left by the unfortunate ones who constitute now the sister's army, so you can fill up with healing items and power boosters. Monsters: Legacy Demonic Spirit, Legacy Witch Guard.
- Illia inn Boss fight (052-2): Kill Luvia here but wait for your team to be ready before you approach her. Monsters: Legacy Demonic Spirit, Legacy Witch Guard, (number increases with quest level), Legacy Luvia
- Bring a lot of healing material, players prefer Legacy Chicken Legs that can be bought for a fair price at Legacy Dimond's Cove (50 seems a good idea). Also do not forget to bring some Legacy Iron Potions and Legacy Concentration Potions to increase your chances to make it through.
- This quest takes time. Make sure you can spend about an hour at a time.
- It is very important that you read the NPC dialogs carefully. If you feel stuck at some point, speak to the key NPC again.
- Never go too far ahead, always await for your team to be ready.
- Hurry up! The Quest has a timer that runs out, if you are too slow the rings Valia gave you will teleport you back.
- Each time a team fails attempting to save Luvia the level of the quest is increased a little: Both difficulty and rewards will be more important.
- Various skills are required to complete the quest, thus a well balanced party is required. Though there is no theoretical requirement it seems preferable that the team includes at least a powerful mage, and 2 well experienced fighters that can deal damage to Luvia. Luvia hits hard so do make sure that you have at least 70 vitality in your stats.
- Protect your hero, because if the hero dies, the whole team fails. It does not matter who of the team is the hero, every team member gets his own rewards.
Amethysts are dropped by:
Sapphires are dropped by:
Yeti Tears are dropped by:
- Legacy Yeti (3%)
Iron Powders can be obtained:
- from Legacy Rauk The Alchemist
- with the #zukminbirf Spell
- from Legacy Trader in Hurnscald shop
- from the Sister Sword near Legacy Dimond's Cove
- as drop of a Legacy Vicious Squirrel (70%)
- as drop of an Legacy Undead Witch (1%)
Iced Waters are dropped by:
Rewards: One among the unique items (two if Luvia warns you that your Adventure will be "awefully dangerous"):
- Legacy Banshee Bow Damage +90, Range 6, Attack Speed +20%, Critical Damage +70, -150 HP, Defense -40%, VIT Defense -35%, Vanishes HP by 4% of damages dealt, Requires Level≥90 & Dexterity≥80, Weight 900g.
- Bull Helmet Defense 19, M. Attack -52, Str +10, Double Damage +20%,Critical Damage +15, Attack Speed +10%, VIT Defense -39%, Accuracy -15, Requires Level≥90, Strength≥70, Vitality≥50 & Luck≥50, Melee only, Weight 1300g.
- Legacy Lazurite Robe Defense +7,Intelligence+7, M. Attack +60, Move Speed -15%, VIT Defense -40%, M. Defense +60, Requires Level≥90, Intelligence≥70 & Vitality≥40, Weight 30g.
- Legacy Heart of Isis MaxHP +15%, HP Recovery Rate +65%,
Requires Level 85, Weight 40g.
These items are given up to two per character.
- 200,000 EXP and 100,000 GP
- If the quest is "quite dangerous" 1, if it is "awefully dangerous" two of these common items:
Legacy Steel Shield, Legacy Warlord Helmet, Legacy Knight's Helmet, Legacy Infantry Helmet, Legacy Crusade Helmet, Legacy Chainmail Shirt, Legacy Light Platemail, Legacy Warlord Plate, Legacy Setzer, Legacy Rock Knife,
Legacy Warlord Boots, Legacy Forest Armor, Legacy Forest Bow, Legacy Wooden Staff, Legacy Wizard Hat, Legacy Wooden Shield, Legacy Short Sword, Legacy Silk Robe, Legacy Leather Gloves, Legacy Bone Knife and Legacy Jeans Chaps.