Note: This page shows a quest that currently is in development, so it's not existing already.
Travelling the whole world along with heroic warriors, mighty mages and lightning-fast archers Lucky Luiz never was a good fighter, but a faithful companion and well appreciated business man who now settled down in Tulimshar and runs a Lottery Booth in which he offers many of his achievements from these journeys in his past. He also appears to be kind towards people that just started their own journey, giving them hints like saving their money for upcoming more important things that will come along their journey rather than spending their money for his Lottery Booth.
Before you can get a price you have to buy a Lottery Booth Ticket for 1,000 GP. Then you can talk to Luiz again to exchange it with a random price.
Prices and chances as below:
- You can only buy up to 10 Lottery Booth Tickets each day
- As you can see in the price list the chance to get a main price is higher the higher your level is
- You can also get the Rune Rapier, Staff Of Life or Fairy Bow and the Troll Mask or Undead Troll Mask in the Witch Cult Quest
- Lottery Booth Ticket
- Various items (see price list above)
|Starting Location||0xx-2, Tulimshar indoors|
|Prerequisites||100 blanks in the Lottery Booth|
Luiz' Daughter is a kind person asking you if you were lucky in her father's Lottery Booth every time you visit her. If you have gotton 100 Blanks or more she will feel sorry for you and tell you a little story about her father's past and an item he gave her instead of offering it in his Lottery Booth. It was suppossed to bring her luck but as she feels you need it more than her, due to your bad luck in the Lottery Booth, she will give it to you as a gift.
- Tulimshar as location was chosen to bring more life into this area, making more experienced player meeting new ones more often.
- The level requirement and different winning chances for different levels have their reasons:
- While new players shouldn't spend their money on the Lottery Booth and better save their GP, it's not possible to buy a ticket before level 20. Instead Lucky Luiz gives them some useful hints for the game.
- In order to not make it too easy for players to create new characters and evade the 10 tickets each day per character limit this way, the chances to get the main prices are higher the higher the character's level is.
- The Luiz' Daughter subquest was created to give some kind of explanation or little story behind why Luiz runs a Lottery Booth and where he got all these items from.