From The Mana World
(Redirected from Friendly Bots)
Bots (robots) are characters that are managed by special clients that allow them to perform automatic operations. Generally speaking, bots are not allowed. Under special circumstances, it's possible (but not common) to run a friendly bot that is fun or useful to players. Friendly bots must be authorized by The Mana World Committee before they may connect to the server. Like TMW, friendly bots should be free software.
- Stands in the General Store in Hurnscald. Allows players to purchase items added by other players for sale.
- Sits in the theatre. It is used as a substitute for the missing guild support. In order to use it you have to be invited to an existing player group or guild who has its own channel. When you want to create your own group, ask any GM for more information. This bot was brought to TMW courtesy of The Phoenix Council and written by Jero.
- Stood in the General Store in Classic:Hurnscald. It allowed players to purchase items added by other players for sale.
- Stood in the General Store in Classic:Hurnscald. It was designed to be as fair as possible, and offered nice options to players.
- Stood in Hurnscald responding to certain words or smilies with smilies or words.
- Sits behind the Confused Tree. It's made by pclouds, responding to certain words or smilies with smilies or words.